Not all hemp is created equal…
Industrial hemp is genetically inferior to medicinal hemp, yet it is defined the same way by the regulatory agencies. Many brands/companies/legal counsel who still believe that hemp-derived CBD must come from overseas to be “fully legal” are not taking into consideration the 2014 US Farm Bill section 7606 which created for the first time since 1937, a Federally legal pathway to growing “industrial hemp” once again on American soil. Our company conforms entirely to section 7606 of the 2014 Farm Bill and our “medicinal hemp” strain is registered with the Colorado State Department of Agriculture as “industrial hemp”.
As demand for CBD continues to grow, so too will the synthetic forms of CBD crystalline isolate coming out of China and Eastern Europe. Bulk/wholesale CBD buyers need to be cautious when purchasing CBD from overseas, as much of it contains heavy metals, toxins, and/or mysterious chemicals. True quality control can only be guaranteed if all aspects of the supply chain and manufacturing is vertically-integrated. We have positioned our company to be the largest, most reliable, most consistent, and most dependable source of the highest grade “medicinal hemp” naturally rich in CBD, along with a full spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes all working synergistically to provide true medical benefits. Industrial hemp CBD oil from China and Europe, is being flooded into the US market and touted as an effective CBD product, but it is not. Cannabis and its cannabinoids are unique in that the entourage effect of the whole plant’s oil extract (including the flowers) is most effective when maintained in its natural formulation, along with synergistic cannabinoids and terpenes, versus isolating one particular part of the plant.
If you are looking for a reliable, dependable, and consistent source of the highest quality, Federally legal, American Made “medicinal hemp” CBD, please consider Kind-CBD as a source that can deliver. Educating consumers about the differences between our “medicinal hemp” and “industrial hemp” is the biggest challenge we face, but once we show you the difference – you will understand why medicine is made from one species of cannabis, and textiles and industrial products from another.
What is CBD oil?
– Cannabidiol, known as CBD oil is legal, and is not psychoactive, meaning that it does not cause one to “get high”. CBD has a wide range of medical benefits.
– CBD can be an effective treatment for Epilepsy, Crohn’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Schizophrenia, Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, and more.
– CBD Oil is now being called “the natural healer” because of its positive effects on dozens of patients.
– CBD oil is a natural pain killer, with studies showing it can even reduce the pain in arthritis.
– CBD oil is used as an acne treatment. It has anti-inflammatory effects and can inhibit the production of sebum which causes breakouts.
– CBD is known to produce anti-anxiety and anti-inflammatory effects when ingested by slowing everything down and calming the user. Those with PTSD are often overcome with anxiety and stress, so patients frequently find relief by using CBD Oil.
– CBD helps you sleep. CBD is non-habit forming, it will help you sleep and not leave you feeling groggy the next day.
– CBD can reduce various aspects of Multiple Sclerosis. Scientists at the Cajal Institute found that CBD reversed inflammatory responses and served as durable protection from the effects of multiple sclerosis. Superior motor skill progression was shown in as little as ten days.
– CBD can help with a hangover. It has antiemetic inside the oil which reduces nausea and vomiting.
– CBD has anticonvulsant properties which can suppress seizure activity, giving epileptics relief.
– CBD is an antibacterial, slowing down the bacterial growth which causes health problems such as gum disease, heart disease and intestinal issues.
– CBD reduces inflammation. Inflammation in the body causes disease. Less inflammation, less disease!
– CBD reduces blood sugar levels which is vital to a person living with diabetes.
– CBD suppresses appetite, making it a great tool for dieting and healthy living.
– CBD reduces nicotine craving, helping users quit cigarettes.
*These facts are not approved by FDA